Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shhhhhh this isn't a Slenderblog...I think...

I told myself I was going to get to bed before 12am...but I just want to write about the dream I had last night. Well technically it was this morning, but whatever.

I don't usually dream about the Slender Man, but he was there this time and I thought it was interesting. There were two parts to this dream, and they were both unsettling. He was at the end of the first part. Or actually I guess they were two separate dreams with different plots...anyway I'll recount the one with Slendy first.

So as I said it was towards the end of the dream. I had been on the run from some negative entities--I remember a little girl who was a demon or a ghost or something. She looked similar to Alessa, which isn't surprising I guess. I don't know why these things were after me. They had caught up to me and I decided it was time to face them. I had two or three allies beside me; I don't know who they were but I know there was a guy on my left and a girl on my right. We were...on the outskirts of some sort of circle and there was a swirling vortex in the middle of it. Around us everything was foggy white, as well as the vortex. I'm pretty sure we defeated the demon girl or at least made her retreat.

Then out came Slendy.

He was different...a bit more Lovecraftian I suppose, with dozens of white, fleshy tentacles flailing about. His shape seemed to writhe and change and yet stay the same...it's hard to explain. I could feel myself go insane simply by looking at him. He started coming closer, slowly, hovering over the vortex. That's when the boy at my left told me to cover my eyes; that he would take care of the Slender Man and everything would be okay if I just kept my eyes shut. That was the hardest thing. Keeping your eyes shut is the last thing you want to do when there's a supernatural tentacled monstrosity heading your way. For some reason though, if I looked at Slendy it only made things worse; he got stronger somehow. So I shut my eyes tight, covered them with my hands, and trusted that somehow this boy knew what he was doing.

And that's all I remember.

The other dream also dealt with negative entities. I was in a slum/worn down part of town that has shown up in my dreams several times, along with an old brick apartment building that has made an appearance at least twice now. For some reason my dad and my younger sister and I were exploring this apartment building. I think we were looking for a bathroom or something. We went upstairs. A youngish lady in her late 20s or early 30s lived in an apartment up there. We soon found out that that apartment was severely haunted and that the woman who lived there was possessed. I hated that place; I was so scared. Weird things happened there--lights flickered on and off or just didn't work at all, things moved in the kitchen by themselves...and a strong atmosphere of dark hatred pervaded the walls. The woman was crazy, she had a horrible temper and would yell random things at us. I don't know why we stayed there so long or why we were there in the first place. Eventually I came back with my weird spiritual friend, Devala, so he could tell me exactly why the place was so horrible. Thankfully he was able to exorcise the apartment and the woman who lived there. The woman was finally happy and rational again and she threw a party with streamers and cake and lots of stuffed animals. I still hated being in that apartment though. I guess I hadn't forgiven it for scaring me. ...It was a really weird dream.

So yeah, I watched Vampire Hunter D last night. It wasn't scary but I guess it still caused me to have bad dreams? :P Idk.

No comments: