Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Okay, F sleeping schedules.

Doing that whole staying-up-all-night-then-going-to-bed-early thing didn't actually help much. I mean, sure I was able to get up about 4 hours earlier than I normally do, but that's still only 12pm. I WANT TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, GDDMN IT. So from now on, FUCK sleeping schedules; if I want to get up in the morning I'll just get up in the morning. Whatever happens, happens.

Soooooooo I'm reading "A hint of serendipity" right now. God, there are SO many Slenderblogs. But I must read all of them! ALL OF THEM!!

I don't know why but...something about the whole Slender Man mythology/fandom/whatever has been really bothering me lately. I'm really annoyed at it right now for some reason. Maybe I feel like it's started to wear itself out. Maybe it's because it hasn't been scaring me at all lately. Maybe I feel like it's all the same. I guess I feel like it needs something...new. Idk.

Maybe I'm annoyed because I want to be part of it but I don't know how to be. Though at the same time I'm not sure I want to get swept up in some fantastical (and potentially dangerous??) game. Or maybe that's exactly what I want. I don't know.

Either way, I'm going to continue reading all the Slenderblogs I come across. Because...hey, why not.

No comments: