Thursday, July 28, 2011

Boo, you whore.

I'm sick. *cough cough* I picked up some germs at the lake. My friend says all this hot weather and no fresh rain has made it the perfect breeding ground for the flu virus. :(

I've just been sitting in bed all day today watching movies and tumblin' on tumblr. Yesterday was horrible. I was vomiting for most of the day...until around 2pm. Now I can finally eat again, and believe me I am SO GRATEFUL, because not being able to eat sucks.

Things I've watched during the course of my sickness so far:

The World of Jim Henson
Ghost in the Shell
Shakespeare in Love
Titanic part 1
Aladdin
The Black Cauldron
Dogma
Star Blazers

I'm kind of bummed out because I was planning to go to an anime convention tomorrow, but now I can't go. :/ Oh well, there's always next year. I plan on cosplaying for reelz next time! :)

I think I might watch Titanic part 2 tonight... that's were all the best stuff happens. ;)

No comments: