Sunday, July 3, 2011

I have five garbage bags in my closet, guess what's inside them? >:]

So I just...felt like making a blog post. I'm rearranging/cleaning my room right now. I have WAY too much stuff. I just need to get rid of like, half of it. The problem is deciding WHICH stuff to get rid of. :/

I feel really anxious right now and I don't know why. It could be because of all this goddamn STUFF IN MY ROOM. I feel like it's suffocating me. Or maybe it's just hormones or something, IDK. I just feel like I'm under a lot of pressure, even though I'm not. I'm out for the summer, this movie is done, and I don't have a job. Or maybe it's the fact that I don't have a job that's troubling me. Haha. I really don't know. But writing about it makes me feel a bit better, I guess.

The last night of filming went really well! It was a nice night, though there were a lot of bugs. No Slendy sightings, haha. :P Though it was a bit creepy when I had to search for sticks in the dark by myself with a crappy flashlight. (We needed sticks for a fight scene.) I'm glad shooting is done, but I'm gunna miss everyone. :') We're having our wrap party this week, so that should be fun! :D

Welllllllll that's all for now I guess.

No comments: