Thursday, June 11, 2009

Akira and crazy dreams

So I watched Akira at Lena's house last night, which was fun. I've been wanting to see that movie again for a while now. It made a lot more sense this time. The first time I watched it--which was in 2002 or 2003--I was like, "what the heck is going on?!" But this time I could actually follow the plot.

So naturally I dreamed about it last night as well. It was at the end of the movie when Tetsuo has turned into that big fleshy monstrosity, and I was Kaneda, flying around on that air-motorcycle thing, basically trying to get away from Tetsuo. Yup.

And then there was another part to the dream that was sort of a mixture of Doctor Who/Hellsing/Fullmetal Alchemist. I was the Doctor's companion, I guess, and we were traveling and kept on meeting all these crazy people that had something to do with murders or something. I think some of them had done failed human transmutations, because I saw a lot of corpse thingies. And then maybe there was something about vampires and I was trying to get away from crazy undead people. And I was flying. And then I was in high school, trying to figure out where my classes were, then wondering why I was even there because I had already graduated.

Yeah, It was crazy.

No comments: