Sunday, June 14, 2009

BUT WAIT; THERE'S MORE!

I really love Owl City.

I don't know why I'm doing a new blog post when I could just go back and edit the one I made two seconds ago. Oh well.

What am I doing?! Get off the computer you zombie!

Oh yeah. I got a haircut on Friday at the Meredith hair salon. I really like it. It's easier to manage now. I bought some gel stuffs at wally world today, to make my hair curly. I never use hair spray or gel, but hopefully I got the right kind. I grew up reading Nintendo Power, not Seventeen Magazine, so how am I supposed to know about these things?

I need to finish playing Silent Hill 1, but it's kind of late now because I want to go to bed soon. Blah. I apologize to my non-existant blog readers for my post suckage.

Seriously, if you actually read this, leave a comment so I know who's stalking me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-stalk-


... on an unrelated note, I just scrolled up to read your bio in the sidebar.
It was so unexpected that I actually laughed out loud. For ten seconds.
Ahahahahaaaa. :D

SatiricalSarah said...

LOL XD

How do you reply to comments on blogger? Am I doing it right? 8I