Monday, June 15, 2009

If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening stars

WOW. I was going to post this blog in the summer when I first started listening to Owl City; hence the title. I saved the draft and then completely forgot about it and now just discovered it.

SO I'M FINISHING IT NOW. (1/25/10)

Um. I spent like two hours tonight watching Lady Gaga interviews on UTOOB. And now I'm listening to Poker Face. What is the world coming to?

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga, but she's just so...interesting? IDK, why did I spend so much time watching interviews of her? Hmmm. Well, I can say that even though she's kinda crazy I admire that about her. Crazy-ness. It's refreshing.

WHY DO I ALWAYS WASTE MY TIME ON THE INTERNETS???!! I should have been doing other things. 8I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not to into her music either, but she's really freaking cool. Kinda how I feel about Ke$ha. :D

SatiricalSarah said...

I'm really curious to see how long she'll last. She seems like a real artist, so I could see her being popular for a long time.