Saturday, April 25, 2009

I <3 Spring!!!!1111111! OMG

So, I'm sitting in my room with my window open listening to the gorgeous sound of thunder and breathing in fresh air. It's not raining yet, so I can keep my window open for now. I just got over being sick and had a great day today outside making flower crowns and walking around enjoying all the pretty flowers. GOD I LOVE SPRING! Like, my heart is just overflowing with happiness for spring right now. :-D

I feel a lot happier lately because I have been getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night. Also because I've been hanging out with friends more often and being less of a hermit. PLUS I'm almost out of high school, PLUS I know basically what career I want to pursue after I graduate, and I have plans of HOW to pursue it. I feel like I'm coming out of a dark tunnel and into the sunlight.

Here's a list of the top things I want to do more of:
1. hang out with friends
2. make videos
3. draw

I need to study anatomy, because I honestly suck at it. :-P Well, off to do some of those things!

1 comment:

pandor said...

I <3 spring 2. :D
And anatomy = I needs it too. D:

WV: upriffia. A land where uploading movie-riffs to youtube is teh thing?