Friday, April 10, 2009

I SHOULD BE IN BED

yeah, I haven't posted on this thingy for a while, so i figured I might as well use it. Who knows, maybe I'll actually start posting regularly some time. I just never think to. I have lots of pictures I could share, too. Gosh, I also never use my Flickr account. I need to use it; I have so many pictures!

I guess one reason I never use this blog is because I don't have anyone following me really, so I don't feel motivated to use it. Another reason is because I feel like my life is boring. But hey, everyone else's life is boring, so why not write about mine? Also, I don't know if I want people to read my blog, yet at the same time I do. Like, what if someone I know reads my blog and is all like, "wow she's weird?" But on the other hand, why should I care what they think? That's my problem, I care too much about what other people think. I need to stop doing that.

So I guess the only good reason to keep a blog is so I can sort out my thoughts--not to get attention or anything. I mean, that's the point of having a blog in the first place, right?
???
Either way, that's what I'll use it for: sorting out my thoughts. And maybe work on my grammar, because this post sucks. God, I should be in bed.

1 comment:

pandor said...

I'm following you... ; ;
Also, you has a flickr?

WV: ousts. Ousts! Thath hurths!