Saturday, January 10, 2009

MARIO WARIO LUCARIO

"Do you perhaps drink new hydrating Volvic Revive? o.O"

Well, I'm done with big bad finals, wOOt! That's always nice, isn't it, my friends? Yes, and I don't think I failed Advanced Comp. That's always a plus. I've learned from that class that I would make a terrible journalist, because I can't get papers handed in on time. Yup. Not the job for me. :(

New topic: NERD GIRLS! I feel like a retard because I fail at interacting with other nerds. Hell, I just fail at interacting with people. Anyway, there's this really cool group of nerd girls in my school. They're nice and funny and pretty and awesome. This morning during chorus they were all like, "FALCON PUNCH!" And then one of the girls was like, "Actually I think he says it more like 'Falcon PAWNCH!'" And of course I just sit there and don't say anything, but inside I want to stand up and yell "FALCOOOOON PUUUUUUNCH!!!"

Yeah, not many people at school know that I'm a nerd, or the vast extent of my nerdiness. Heck, no one really knows anything about me. I hardly say anything ever. It sucks. But I think I'm slowly starting to grow out of my not-talking-ness. I feel a lot happier now that finals are over and I'm almost done with senior year, so maybe I'll be able to losen up. YAY I'M ALMOST OUT OF SILENT HILL!!

Speaking of Silent Hill, I FREAKING LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVELOVELVOELVEOVE LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT!!! Those games are just so awesome. Sure, I tend to be really freaked out and have nightmares after playing it at night, but I STILL LOVE IT! There's something about the town of Silent Hill that seems so familiar to me. It's strange, but the decreped buildings remind me of my childhood. I think it's because there are a lot of buildings like that still around. The buildings in Silent Hill seem so 60's-ish to me. Somehow I feel like I grew up in the 60's, partly because there are so many old buildings and remnants of the past still standing. I don't know, but Silent Hill just seems so nostalgic. I can't really explain it. Nostalgic minus the demons and corpses, that is. You know; just the town and how abandoned it is. Maybe I've seen a lot of abandoned buildings in my childhood? O.o Actually, I used to live by an old glove factory. It wasn't abandoned, but it sure looked like it was. They actually still make gloves there.

Also, thanks to Silent Hill 3, I've started to really like the name "Heather." :-P

This was a random blog today! I need to go to beddy-bye naowz. leik, c u l8r!!111!!11111!1

2 comments:

pandor said...

Heather, Heather
Divorced with 2 kids of her own
It's hard to raise 'em and still go to work
A young mom who goes it alone

:D

pandor said...

Sorry, hate to double-post, but the "word" verification randomizer says "bablegum"--my brain joost weant ale Coauch Z ahn me. Halp!