Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh I am so profound.

It's BLUUUUUUUE.

I don't really know why I have a blog. It seems like I never say what I want to say. Perhaps that's because I never know what I want to say.

I feel like everything is a joke, yet we spend so much of our time stressing out over the smallest things. Like this short film I still need to finish writing for my Creative Filmmaking class. I keep stressing out about it, when I should just be having fun with it. It's something I want to do anyway, so what's the big deal? Is it just because it's for a class? Maybe I feel like I have to make it perfect or something, which is probably true. I always feel like I have to make whatever I do a perfect masterpeice, but then I usually just end up stressing about it and sometimes it never gets done, like when I have to write a paper. But this isn't a paper, it's a script for a silly short film I want to do, so I should just do it.



I'm excited for the end of the world, if it ever comes. Not because I want the world to end, just because I find the concept hilarious. Everyone else will be freaking out and I'll just be sitting there laughing my ass off. Laughing because in the end nothing mattered. Nothing mattered at all.


No comments: