Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hearts of Space and soul-searching

hos.com Awesome music. Can't believe I only just discovered it tonight, thanks to the radio and my parents.

 I'm thinking of making a post about my past lives and my most recent death, but I don't know, is that stuff too personal? Esoteric stuff like that? But hey, the internet already owns my soul and I might as well just admit it instead of trying to delude myself into thinking there's such a thing as privacy in this day and age. So what's the big deal, eh? We might as well tell each other about our souls. I don't know, what do you think? Do demons read random peoples blogs? Should I hide all my secrets and weaknesses beneath an armor so strong no one can hear my heart beating, like every other excuse for a human does? We're almost like robots. Maybe no one else has a soul anyway, or maybe they've forgotten they have souls and wouldn't be able to relate to what I have to say.

Do you remember dying? It's not so bad, believe me. It's like the beginning and the end all at once, and sorrow and happiness and every emotion all mixed together. It's a great feeling actually, and we're all so afraid of it. Every beginning has an end and every end has a beginning, and it goes on and on and has been going on since the beginning of time or before then. We get so caught up in our lives that we forget there's more to it than that. There's time and space and everything in between and beyond. There's so much to learn and so much we don't know and that we'll never know and things we've never dreamed of. Is this making sense?

 Jokes on you; it doesn't matter. Nothing does. You worry too much.

No comments: