Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh yeah, I have a blog, don't I?

Writing about stuff is very therapeutic, which is why I should blog more. Sometimes I write blog-type things on my computer in a blank document, but I never post those on my blog because there are just some things I can't say on the internet. But there are also things I can say, so I will say them here.

Well, I'm in a documentary course right now. I'm making a documentary about growing up with video games.

EDIT 3 WEEKS LATER:

And now I'm done with that course. Still need to finish my documentary. See, there were some technical difficulties that I'd rather not get into right now. Suffice to say that I hope I get a passing grade.

Bah, it's too late to blog right now. I'm going to bed. From now on I'm blogging in the morning.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Growing up with video games? Sweeeeet. I wanna see it when you're done. :3