Monday, January 18, 2010

I can has blog?


HERE IS MY RANDOM OBLIGATORY PICTURE. From Tegakie this time. I can't remember who drew it.

YES.

UM UM UM UM UM UM.

IDK. New blog post? Here we go.

Dreams. Crap, now I can't remember my awesome dream I had. Oh! Wait, was it awesome? Or was it just... interesting?

Well, see, he was going to eat me...or something. The elevator would be safe. I had to hide from him. I couldn't figure out what he was, but he was going to kill us...and eat us. Walter and I... we hid together. Or was I hiding from Walter? I can't remember. But he was going to kill us.
"1...2...3...NOW!"
"But where are we going?"
"Shhhh! Follow me, quickly!"
"But how can I follow you if I don't know where we're going?"
"He's coming! He'll see you!"
Oh crap. Did he see me? Or am I safe? I was supposed to follow Walter up the stairs. But won't he see us? CRAP! He's coming. Blood. He's covered in blood. Oh God. I don't want to get caught.
"HURRY!"
I made it. How could he not see me? I thought for sure he'd see me. Is it safe? Where do we go now?
Down the stairs and through the hall. THIS hallway again. I've been here before. Why is it always THIS hallway? That horrible bathroom is nearby...outside. It's cement, everywhere cement, and there's no lights. No doors on the stalls either. And I'm always bare-footed. Why? I hate the feeling of the cold cement on my feet. The mean girls are in there too. Why don't they just fix that bathroom? I can't believe anyone uses it.

No comments: