Thursday, December 3, 2009

So yeah I finished Nightwalker...

...And it was good! I liked the plot twists in some of the episodes. Very cool.

And now I'm totally fangirling over Shido. HE'S ADORABLE! I want to pet his hair.

I thought it was funny though how in the first few episodes the character designs were different, and then a couple episodes in they decided to change them. What's up with that? Yayoi had red hair in the beginning and then they changed it to purple. And then Shido's hair magically grew. He's cooler with long hair, though. Whatevs.

Cain was a bitch. Oh, silly Cain.

Well, I think I'll watch Violinist of Hamelin next. I watched the first episode on Crunchy roll a year ago before they deleted all their illegal anime, and it seemed pretty cool. I just hope there's not too many episodes. *checks animenewsnetwork* Oh, there's only 25, that's good.

Bye-bye now, friends. Oh wait, here's a picture.

No comments: