Sunday, July 11, 2010

You're Gay Lillies.

It's Sunday. I'm bored, so I'm making a blog post.

I'm really, really, really bored. I feel dull and unfulfilled. I need some excitement in my life right now. I want to hop on a plane and fly to Europe.

I have things I could/need to do but I just don't feel like doing them right now. Like edit my radio show; I've been meaning to get around to that for weeks now. I'm such a horrible show host.

THIS IS THE PART WHERE I START SPAZZING OUT AND YELLING RANDOM NONSENSE.

"PICKLESSSSSSS!!!!!"

My head itches..........

ITCHINESS IS ONE OF THE FIRST SIGNS OF A ZOMBIE VIRUS INFECTON!!!

I'll be okay. Maybe.

"Wanna go on an adventure? To HYVEE? For milk?" -Katie
Maybe I'll go dressed in a disguise. That would count as an adventure, right? Or maybe I can pretend I'm a spy and be all sneeky-like. I NEED AN OUTLET FOR MY FRUSTRATION.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!>!!!!!2LEJRHAKJHSDA


Oh, I watched Ergo Proxy. It's 23 episodes long and I finished it in three nights. It's one of my favorite animes now. YOU should watch it because it's REALLY GOOD. It's in the sci-fi, drama, horror, cyber-punk, suspense, psychological, awesome category. AND VINCENT LAW IS FRIGGIN ADORABLE. OMFG VINCENT VINCENT VINCENT VINCENT. So yeah, watch it. NOW.

I'm gunna go try and do something productive....ARG. I just feel wishy-washy about everything right now. Like, no matter what I do I know it won't make me feel fulfilled. I NEED FULFILLMENT.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Pff, HyVee is TOTALLY an adventure. Even if you don't dress up.