Friday, February 19, 2010

I HAS A LEGIT CELL PHONE!!

You probably can't tell, but my background is a screenshot of Wind Waker Link. :3

I got it at Walmart yesterday with Shruti. I knew nothing about cellphones, so she helped me pick it out. It's got the "Straight Talk" plan thingy. I like how it slides. WEEEEE IT'S SO FUN! I need to add a bunch of contacts so I can TEXT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM.

So I was going through the menus and getting to know how it all works yesterday. I e-mailed a picture to myself. I didn't even know you could do that with cell phones. OH TECHNOLOGY HOW I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY PHONE SLIDES TOO!!! I was very excited... Until my friend told me that he broke his phone by sliding it too much.
...I still refuse to believe him, but now I'm scared to play with it.

SatiricalSarah said...

Yeah, I've heard that they can break if you slide them too much. :(
Must...resist...urge...to...slide.